My daughter is currently pursuing a Ph.D. at Osmania University, Hyderabad. She is looking to get married to someone who is of a similar educational background in the city. I would like to book a Siasat matrimonial advertisement but I am unfamiliar with the ad booking process. Could you kindly guide me?

Answer:

Hello! Since your daughter is located in Hyderabad and is seeking to get married to someone from the same city, you will need to book a matrimonial ad in the Hyderabad edition of The Siasat Daily. The process for booking a Siasat matrimonial advertisement is very simple. You just need to follow these steps:

1. Go to https://siasatdaily.releasemyad.com/rates/matrimonial    
  2. Select the Hyderabad edition of The Siasat Daily.
  3. Select your preferred ad type - Classified Matrimonial Text Ad or Classified Matrimonial Display Ad.
  4. Select the discounted package that best matches your requirements.
  5. Compose the ad matter for your matrimonial ad and mention all specifications and requirements. Enhance with borders or bold fonts if desired.
  6. Select the dates that you want your matrimonial ad to run in The Siasat Daily.
  7. Make the payment for your ad and receive the invoice for the same.

For more information on booking matrimonial ads in The Siasat Daily, we do recommend that you have a look at the relevant page on our website.

Related to: Siasat Daily, Matrimonial, How to Book Post date: 28/05/2021 - 07:47PM