I am the owner of a biryani restaurant chain in Hyderabad. Last month, two new outlets were officially opened in the city. I would like to book an ad in The Siasat Daily informing the public of attractive meal deals exclusively for this month. Where can I find information regarding Siasat classified ad cost

Answer:

Hello. Congratulations on the opening of two new outlets of your restaurant. Since your restaurants are located in Hyderabad, you will need to book a services ad in the Hyderabad edition of The Siasat Daily. If you wish to book a Classified Services Text Ad, you will be charged on the basis of lines or the number of words used. If you want to book a Classified Services Display Ad, you will be charged on the basis of square centimetres occupied by the ad. The respective ad rates will also depend on the city edition of The Siasat Daily. To find out the exact rate for your ad, we recommend that you have a look at the Ad Rates section so that you have a better understanding of pricing details. 

Related to: Siasat Daily, Business, Rate Post date: 09/08/2022 - 09:47AM